Friday, June 17, 2011

Birchbox Favorite Finds

I really like to try new products that I can't afford; but I really really like to try it for only a fraction of the cost. I listen to 102.5 every morning on the way to and from work. Jenna gave a beauty tip one day about Birchbox. I was intrigued. So I researched it, and I thought what the heck, for I would try it for a few months and check it out.

Basically I pay $10 a month and they mail me a few beauty samples. I've received some pretty interesting products so far. Some I wouldn't ever buy for myself, but I like the perfume samples, eye shadow, hair products, etc.

Let's be honest, I could never afford this stuff. But its nice to try it out. The newest products I'm impressed with in my June box is the amika oil treatment for hair and laura geller makeup in apricot berry - love love love it.

So maybe you are like me and are interested in trying new products for a fraction of the cost. Or maybe you just want a tiny glimpse of how the "other" folks live. Whatever the reason, this is a cool idea; I'm always excited when I know its coming and when I receive it. It's like a mini-Christmas present to myself 12 months out of the year.

To find out more go to http://www.birchbox.com/ .

Don't forget about what's new in my life. The next art class will be TOMORROW. If you can make it to my neck of the woods, then I will see you there:

Artist Trading Card (ATC) Class by
MINDY BLANCHARD
Date: Sat., June 18, 2011 @ 10:30am
Where: Hobby Lobby Classroom in Lafayette, LA
Cost: $10 on day of class
(Includes goody bag with supplies to complete 2 ATCs)
Perfect for ages 6 - adulthood
*CLASS IS LIMITED TO 20 STUDENTS ONLY!
SIGN UP TODAY!!*

This is the last ATC class this season. Next up: art journaling!

No comments: