Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wanna learn some background techniques???

Life is certainly getting more interesting by the minute. I'm taking care of business and working as if unto the Lord in all that I do. I'm breaking through strongholds and becoming a better Mindy.

Enough about me and about life. Lets talk about ART.

Did you ever wonder how I make my backgrounds? What techniques I use?

Well, now you have a chance to learn some of my tips and tricks, firsthand, in a class setting. You don't have to bring anything, but it's always good to bring at least two pictures that you may use for the finished product.

I provide the supplies and paper to work on. You bring home your finished creation.

Sounds like fun, right? Come to my next class and see how fun and easy ArT can be incorporated into your life.

Creating Backgrounds and Techniques by
MINDY BLANCHARD
Date: Sat, Sept 24, 2011 @ 10:30 am
Where: Hobby Lobby Classroom
Cost: $10 on day of class
*CLASS IS LIMITED TO 20 STUDENTS ONLY!
SIGN UP TODAY!!

No comments: