Monday, September 12, 2011

Travel With Me Sketchbook Project 2012



Sketchbook Project 2012 Teaser alert!! Combining my three favorite things: art, travel, and writing, I completed one the most fulfilling projects thus far. My project is based on the idea of an epistolary novel.

e·pis·to·lar·y   /ɪˈpɪstlˌɛri/ [ih-pis-tl-er-ee] 1. contained in or carried on by letters: an epistolary friendship. 2. of, pertaining to, or consisting of letters.

I love writing stories via letters. While this is not my first novel of letters, it is the only one that is able to be shown to the public at this point.

I finally found a use for all of the maps and paraphanalia I acquired during my travels. Going through the places and the lessons I've learned in life has helped me to see how truly blessed I am in life and how much I have grown.

For the first time ever, I finished a project way ahead of schedule. I'm looking forward to seeing what other sketchbooks come from this years project.

Take a journey with me...

No comments: