Friday, May 14, 2010

Time Marches On

It definitely feels like life is flying by. The days flow from one to another so seamlessly, one wonders where their life has gone.

I still feel like New Years was just yesterday but it is already May. OMG.

I'm forever working on growing the Business side of my art and writing. A new story is percolating in my head. I'm hoping to have the storyline plotted out and to start fresh with a NANOWRIMO of my own in June. I know I can do this. But this time around I'm starting small, 30-60,000 words tops. Otherwise, I will once again intimidate myself into quitting.

I can't wait to head over to NOLA next weekend to see the layout of my art at the Rougarou gallery. My excitement is the only thing keeping this week from passing any quicker. I just received blank greeting card prints of my original artwork and they are fabulous. I purchased them from www.moo.com. Great website. Great end results for those that are interested.

Life is throwing me some interesting curve balls at this time. I can't wait to see where it all goes.

No comments: