Thursday, September 25, 2008

BLOG ALREADY!

(A good friend of mine challenged me to start a blog. I never was good at ignoring a challenge; so here it is. I'm learning about the whole blogspot-concept so bare with me. )

I had the day off today, which is a seldom occurrence in my life. While eating lunch at my favorite Sushi place, my companion told me, "You need to get goals." I may have choked on my ginger, but after I finished my glass of ice tea, I recapped my goals and explained how I am working towards those goals.

Every day I work at two jobs. I am saving money for grad school. I have a trip planned for April, 2009, with my sister and niece to Pennsylvania, Virginia, etc. I attend the local university, taking two classes a semester. And I write every chance that I get, which isn't as often as I would like. Every day I work towards those goals. In the meantime, bills have to be paid, and I want to finish college.

So thats what I do. The sum of my life is work and dreams and trying to fit 26 hours in a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, No. It's not the comment that made you choke. It was the actual food. YUCK! Anyways, I believe in you. I have no idea what's going to go down, but I believe that you are the kind of person that will make things happen when you are ready. Just don't forget about us little people. ~RR